Dual Charge Instructions*
(For 57W High-Power AC Adapter Only)
Our 57 Watt High-Power AC Adapter can charge up to 2 Mobile Power Centers at the same time (i.e. "Dual Charge" capable). To Dual Charge, please follow the instructions below:
1. Plug the male connector of a Y-Cable into the female connector of the AC Adapter, then
2. Plug the Charge Connectors that came with your MPCs into each female connector of the Y-Cable. This will create 2 male connector tips, then
3. Plug the newly created male connector tips into the red colored Input port on the side of each MPC, then
4. Plug the 57W AC Adapter into any standard outlet to begin Dual Charging.
* Never Dual Charge using our standard 29W (1.5 Amp) AC Adapter. Doing so will damage the 29W AC
Adapter and poses a fire risk. Only Dual Charge with our 57W (3.0 Amp) High-Power AC Adapter.