Our Mobile Power Center can be stored from 0°F to +140°F at up to 80% relative humidity. However it is best stored below 68°F in a cool, dry, well-ventilated facility free from corrosive gas or vapor. Storage at elevated temperatures (above 110°F) will degrade battery performance and reduce battery life. Storage at low temperatures may affect initial battery performance. Extended storage may require a few regular operating cycles to restore full accuracy to the fuel gauge.
Storing any lithium-ion battery, including the lithium-ion battery inside our Mobile Power Center, in a fully charged state for an extended period of time (i.e. over 10 days) will degrade battery performance and reduce battery life. Similarly, storing any lithium-ion battery in a fully discharged state for an extended period of time will also degrade battery performance and reduce battery life. Therefore, when storing your Mobile Power Center for extended periods, we recommend maintaining a state of charge between 30 – 70%. This will help maximize battery performance and increase battery life. Also, we recommend fully cycling (i.e. fully charging and discharging) the Mobile Power Center at least once every six months to maximize battery performance and increase battery life.
- Avoid shorting the Mobile Power Center
- Avoid exposing the Mobile Power Center to excessive shock or vibration
- Do not use modified chargers
- Do not use a Mobile Power Center that has been damaged in any way
- Do not immerse the Mobile Power Center in water
- Do not expose the Mobile Power Center to fire
- Do not dispose of the Mobile Power Center in fire
- Do not disassemble or deform the Mobile Power Center
- Keep the Mobile Power Center out of the reach of children
- Always charge using specified Silicon Lightwork’s AC Adapters only
- Never charge more than 1 Mobile Power Center using our standard 29 Watt (1.5 Amp) AC Adapter
Our Mobile Power Center is much more than just a simple battery pack capable of powering our full line of LED exhibit lights. It also has a built-in USB port that can charge nearly every cell phone or tablet device in the market! In addition, we offer an optional Universal Connector Pack that includes 11 of the most common connector tips used today. With these 11 interchangeable tips, you can turn your Mobile Power Center into a universal charging station capable of charging nearly any electronic device, including laptops and netbooks! So free yourself from the grid and stop paying those outrageous electric fees. This Mobile Power Center pays for itself after only one or two events!
- Huge 93 watt hour capacity powers our full line of LED exhibit lights over 14 hours on a single charge!
- Premium "Grade-A" UL Listed lithium-ion rechargeable cells inside!
- LED fuel gauge conveniently displays charge remaining.
- Charges cell phones & tablets via built-in USB port (can charge an iPhone 12 times on a single charge!).
- Charges almost any electronic device, including laptops, with our Universal Connector Pack (sold separately).
- Fully recharges in just over 4 hours with our 29 Watt AC Adapter (same adapter that comes with all lights & kits).
- Charge Connector included with every Power Center (required for charging with our 29 Watt AC Adapter).
- Protection circuit guards against over-charging, over-discharging & over-current.
- Eliminates the need to buy electric at your event.
- Mobile Power Center pays for itself in only one or two events!
- Compact size and light weight makes transport a breeze.
- Free yourself from the grid and bring crisp white light anywhere with our powerful line of battery-compatible trade show exhibit lights.
- Capacity: 93 watt hours (25,200mAh)
- Multi-Voltage Port Output: DC 12V, 16V & 19V (3.5 Amps Max)
- USB Port Output: DC 5V (1.5Amps Max)
- Input Voltage: DC 15V-19V (2A Max)
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Cycle Lives: 500+ charge-discharge cycles
- Certifications: CE, FCC and RoHS
- Dimensions: 7.1" L x 3.9" H x 0.75" W
- Weight: 1.25lbs
- 1 93 watt hour Mobile Power Center
- 1 Charge Connector (required for charging with AC Adapter)
* Click here for important MPC storage & handling information